GUY WINS 3.500.000$ WITH ROULETTE! A dude bets 100000 dollars (hondred thousend) on one number and hits it. The 100000 dollars get multiplied by 35x! The casino will pay three and a half million to that guy!
Appreciate Video! Forgive me for the intrusion, I would love your initial thoughts. Have you heard about - Mahorrla Earning Gamble Method (just google it)? It is a great one of a kind guide for making money with a proven roulette system minus the headache. Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my cooworker at last got great results with it.
All those chips were different values from different guys. Looks like the bottom 5 chips were 5x $1000. Which would be $175,000. Nice win. But total pay to all 5 guys was not over $300,000. Sorry folks
Seems fishy. They just put a bunch of chips on one number and it happens to come out. Like why would they think THAT number would come out. Its a 2.63% chance that they would hit it. 97.37% chance they would lose....
Another factor determining that it’s not a 100k bet, is all the other small bets on the table. There is no casino in the world that lets you bet $25 - $100,000 on a roulette table. Sorry guys this is BS.
The president of Vulcabrás / Azaleia and son of one of the richest men in Brazil, Pedro Grendene Bartelle Filho won $ 50,000, about $ 160,000, by betting on roulette at a casino in Punta Del Este, Uruguay, during the vacations.
This video that circulates through social networks shows the moment when Pedro and his friends bet a high amount only on the number 32. With a large crowd crowded around the table, cheering for the businessman, the number is drawn at the roulette. In the images it is possible to see the president of Vulcabrás celebrating with his friends the victory.
According to netizens, he would have made $ 3.5 million, a fact that was denied by the businessman. In a statement, Pedro Bartelle said that the images are of a 'private moment' and that the money was divided between friends. However, he did not talk about the bet value and even if the $ 50,000 was just the amount he received or the full amount. "The video is about a particular moment in Uruguay where Pedro Bartelle and friends earn around $ 50,000 dollars in roulette," the note said. Wanted, the Conrad Punta del Este Resort & Casino did not return to calls.
This is not a 3.5 million dollar payout, that required a 100k bet which pays 35-1. It looks about $1,000 in small chip denominations from a couple of $100 chips to $25.00 chips to all those red $5.00 chips. Whoever titled this is brain dead.
This is just superb, I have been researching "betting strategy for horse racing" for a while now, and I think this has helped. You ever tried - Senonnor Peymma Eradicator - (just google it ) ? Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my co-worker got excellent results with it.
His name is Pedro Grendine Bartelle. This video is and description is definitely legit. It is probably nothing to him though. He is the CEO of a shoe company and his uncle is a multibillionaire(bald guy praying), who was with him in the video celebrating.
Excellent Video clip! Apologies for chiming in, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you heard the talk about - Mahorrla Earning Gamble Method (do a google search)? It is a good exclusive product for making money with a proven roulette system without the hard work. Ive heard some awesome things about it and my work colleague at last got excellent results with it.
There are several factors in betting systems. One resource I discovered that successfully combines these is the Alchemy hasty fixer (google it if you're interested) definately the no.1 resource that I have ever heard of.Check out all the awesome info .
Excellent Video! Forgive me for chiming in, I am interested in your initial thoughts. Have you considered - Mahorrla Earning Gamble Method (google it)? It is a great one of a kind product for making money with a proven roulette system minus the normal expense. Ive heard some amazing things about it and my buddy after many years got astronomical results with it.
Great video content! Sorry for chiming in, I am interested in your initial thoughts. Have you ever tried - Mahorrla Earning Gamble Method (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now)? It is a good one of a kind product for making money with a proven roulette system without the hard work. Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my work colleague got amazing success with it.
Nice Video clip! Excuse me for butting in, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you ever tried - Mahorrla Earning Gamble Method (Sure I saw it on Google)? It is a smashing exclusive guide for making money with a proven roulette system without the hard work. Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my close friend Aubrey finally got excellent success with it.
Nice video content! Sorry for butting in, I would appreciate your thoughts. Have you considered - Mahorrla Earning Gamble Method (do a search on google)? It is a great exclusive product for making money with a proven roulette system without the hard work. Ive heard some super things about it and my cousin finally got great results with it.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a problem with getting and maintaining an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. All men have trouble getting an erection from time to time, and the likelihood of this problem increases with age. If it happens to you often, though, you may have ED.
Viagra is a prescription drug that can help men with erectile dysfunction. For many people, romance means candlelight, soft music, and a glass of wine. The little blue pill, Viagra, can be part of this picture, but only if you drink small or moderate amounts of alcohol.